Monday, November 3, 2008

Hey David Thomas!

How's your ass feeling right now??? Because, I'm sure it has had it's diameter increased greatly both by your Coach, Belichick, and by every team mate that you have. How could you be so STUPID as to pummel someone after a play had been called dead???

Can I blame the Patriot's loss to the Colts (18-15...kind of a weird score, huh?), primarily on Thomas? YES! Sure...other mistakes were made. But this was the biggest mistake of the biggest proportion...and in my opinion (and I'm sure my others), cost them the game.

Yes...yes...Jabar Gaffney dropped a tremendous pass that was floated into his hands from a million yards away...oh, yeah...a pass that, if caught, would have resulted in a TD! But I still think that Thomas's sin was worse than that.

All in all...I was pretty happy with how the Patriot's played the Colts. Up until Thomas's major screw-up penalty...I was happy with their performance. I think that Cassel improves every week. Cassel, his ability to scramble combined with a better O-Line performance, actually wasn't sacked! Holy Shit! Given the shortage of healthy Running Backs, I thought they ran the ball well (of course, I picked up and activated "Old Reliable" Kevin Faulk on my Fantasy Football Team this week, and wanted to see him touch the end zone with the ball!)...against a fairly lame Run Defense. But it was also against the COLTS! And Peyton Manning seems to be improving every week as well.

Ultimately, I'm happy with how the Pat's played most of the game. And I feel pretty good about the last half of the season. They've got 3 Divisional games coming up, which will be huge, considering that they are now in a 3-way tie in the Division with the Bills and the Jets.

No comments: