Tuesday, February 5, 2008

How I'm Going To Help The Economy!

Because I'm a very caring, concerned American...I'm going to do what I can to help our fragile economy.

A recent study was just published, and in it, I found the way that I'm going to help save the economy. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080205/ap_on_he_me/obesity_cost

Summarizing the article..."In a paper published online Monday in the Public Library of Science Medicine journal, Dutch researchers found that the health costs of thin and healthy people in adulthood are more expensive than those of either fat people or smokers."

What the study basically proved is that, fat people die sooner, so they are less of a strain on our healthcare system, and hence, our economy, than skinny people that live to be 100.

So...it warms my heart to realize that I'm doing my part to help keep our economy in check.

Yay me! :-)

1 comment:

Don Newbury said...

See that? We have gone through of this for nothing! The government would have loved me because I was on death's door LOL. I agree with you on the Pats by the way as much as it sucks.