Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 12, 2008

This post comes on the very same day that I will be, in person, present to, hopefully watch the New England Patriots BEAT the Jacksonville Jaguars!

Although I really do NOT like "private EMS"...I really don't...but that's another story for another week. But in this case, it worked out for me.

The ambulance company that I work for...could NOT fill a shift on, how shall I say it...a "less than desirable" truck...7pm-7am. So...when they couldn't fill the shift, they inacted DESPERATE MEASURES! They offered 2 tickets to TONIGHT'S PATRIOTS PLAYOFF GAME!!! So...of course...being a "company man"... (ie: wanting to attend a Patriots Playoff Game!)...I picked up the shift. And we didn't do that bad...we slept from 2:30am-6:30am. How can I complain about THAT...when I'm going to get to go see the Patriots, in a PLAYOFF GAME!!! :-)

So...I'm sure some of you may be asking/wondering..."are you bringing your wife to the game with you?".

NO.

She really doesn't have much interest in football, much less Patriots Football (why did I marry her again? hehehe).

But...my Sister-In-Law, Jodi, has always wanted to go to a Patriots game...but thus far, has not been able to. So who better to bring with me, than someone who I not only consider a Friend, but someone who has always wanted to go!!! :-)

I just hope that we will be able to revel in the fact that, sitting in all the traffic, etc., that the Pats will be playing NEXT WEEKEND, and then 2 weeks later in the SuperBowl! :-)

That's all. Even though I'm going to the game tonight...I still have to work PART OF my shift on the ambulance today. SO I really should sleep a little now.

No comments: