Friday, December 28, 2007

No Title...just a new post.

I need to apologize for my last post being so "gloomy". I can't get through Christmas without remembering that old man, so I shared it...but I didn't mean to be so "glum" for the Holiday! It was just a very moving moment for me.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday, and have a safe and happy new year. Christmas was good here, and as far as New Years...I'm working a 48-hour shift on the ambulance, New Years Eve and New Years Day. So, I know that I'll be behaving, and can only hope that the residents of Swampscott will be behaving as well! hahaha

Patriots. Giants. Will the Giants play all of their "Starters"??? I say, they START all of their starters. By half-time...I say the Giants starters will be out. They have some "limping" players. And if by half-time, they don't think they have a chance to knock the Patriots out of their perfect season...I say Coughlin rests his players. He's on the cusp of being booted by the Giants...so if there is any coach in the NFL that has to play for their job...it's him! I say he TRIES to beat the Pat's, and if by halftime, it doesn't look good...then I say he sits his starters, so that they will be ready for the Playoffs. That's my $.02, anyway.

Have I mentioned lately how much fun it is to be a Dad to an almost 2-year old and an almost 3-year old??? hahahaha

Anyway...that's another story (or many stories) for another time.